At Compass, Chiropractic includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- soft tissue therapy: active myofascial release, machine assisted (vibration & percussive) and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM)
- electro-physical therapy: interferential and TENS
- Integrated Dry Needling (formerly Dry Needling Plus) and Western Acupuncture
- manipulation: manual, drop piece and low force techniques
- taping: athletic/rigid and Kinesio/elastic taping (incorporating Kinesio and Rock Taping methods)
- exercise therapy
- occupational health and safety advice
- sports injury management
This “multi-modal” approach, along with a thorough assessment, allows for a more enCompassing treatment and management for a variety of complaints ranging from head to toe. Along with a great referral network available to Compass, any problems that fall outside our scope, we are able to steer you in the right direction.
Initial consultations last up to 1 hour, with subsequent appointments being for 30 minutes.
No referral is necessary for Chiropractic consultations (except for Workers’ Compensation and DVA approval). Health fund rebates are available with TYRO (on the spot electronic claims).